Website Payment Terms
- Payment Terms
- Changes of Terms
We may amend the Payment Terms from time to time in our sole discretion without notice or liability to you. It is your responsibility to review these Payment Terms periodically. By continuing to use the Services following such amendments to the Payment Terms, you agree to be bound by such amendments. If you do not agree to the Payment Terms, now or at any time, please do not use the Site, Applications, Subscription Plans, or any of the Paid Services.
- Minimum Requirements
- Subscription Terms
- Payment; renewal
- By subscribing to a Subscription Plan, you authoriseOoosh Limited to charge the applicable recurring subscription fees to your designated billing payment method.
- When you initially subscribe to a Subscription Plan, you will be charged immediately for the initial term of the subscription at the then-current fee for the applicable subscription tier. Unless you notify us of your decision to terminate your Subscription Plan, your subscription will automatically renew at the end of each subscription term at the then-current fee.
- You will be charged in advance for the renewal term of the Subscription Plan on your applicable billing date (the “Charge Date”). Each charge on the applicable Charge Date applies to the subscription period immediately following the Charge Date (e.g., the calendar year immediately following the Charge Date).
- You may update any of your billing information (including a change to your desired billing payment method) through your account settings on the Site.
- Payment; renewal
- Cancellation of a Subscription Plan
- To cancel a Subscription Plan, please follow the process set forth in your account settings on the Site. Once you have cancelled your subscription,Ooosh Limited will suspend the auto-renew from your applicable payment method until and unless you re-subscribe. All of the fees paid and charges made prior to termination are non-refundable. Termination of your subscription shall not relieve you of any obligations to pay accrued charges. Your Subscription Plan will terminate on the date that is one calendar year following your last Charge Date.
- If you re-subscribe during the tenure of an existing subscription period your account will be reactivated with the benefits associated with that Subscription Plan.
- Price Adjustments
- We may increase the price payable for any Subscription Plan, effective the first day of a renewal term by giving you notice of the new cost at least thirty (30) days before the beginning of the renewal term. If you do not cancel your subscription, you shall be deemed to have accepted the new cost for that renewal term and any subsequent renewal terms (unless the fees are increased in the same manner for a subsequent renewal term).
- Reductions in fees become effective on the next renewal term without any pro rata for the period covered under the then preceding subscription period.
- Accessing Our Services
- We make every effort to ensure that our Services are always available, but we cannot guarantee that Services will not be uninterrupted. We will not be liable to you if for any reason our Services are unavailable at any time or for any period.
- You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our Services. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our Services through your internet connection are aware of these Payment Terms and other applicable terms and conditions, and that they comply with them.
- Dispute Resolution
Last updated 12 July 2016
By: Ooosh Limited (Ooosh For Startups Coworking Space)